HD-DVM secured Ping An Bank Building
HD-DVM IP 4K Video Wall Controller Case Study
Project Name: Shen Zhen Ping An Bank IP Surveillance
The entire building installed 500pcs ip cameras and CVI cameras from Dahua, also need display computer signal on 3*3 video wall. video wall function video switching, video roaming, video popup with no limitation of video layers.
Thanks to Multipix HD-DVM video wall turnkey, HD-DVM 100% compliance to Dahua devices not only IP Camera it works with Dahua CVI camera as well.
* Pure GPU decoding with no video latency
* Unlimited video layers
* any resolution in any resolution out
* free VMS
* manage 50k+ cameras
* hybrid IP / HDSDI / HDMI / DVI / VGA / CVI / AHD various video inputs
* Direct playback Dahua NVR video files
* All-in-One HD-DVM rich surveillance control room functions benefit customer
* Plug-and-Play: HD-DVM turnkey programmed with SAMSUNG 46” monitors save installation / testing & commissioning time.
* ZERO maintenance: 24*7 NON-STOP hard working: HD-DVM build in watch dog, auto recover, auto reconnect
About Ping An Bank
Ping An Bank Co., Ltd. (SZSE stock abbreviation: PAB; stock code: 000001) is a national joint-stock commercial bank headquartered in Shenzhen. It was formerly known as Shenzhen Development Bank Co., Ltd. and renamed as Ping An Bank in July in the same year after the merger of former Ping An Bank Co., Ltd. in June 2012. Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, hold in total approximately 59% of Ping An Bank’s shares and therefore is the controlling shareholder of Ping An Bank. As of the end of 2015, Ping An Bank had 37,937 employees and provided diversified financial services to clients through 54 nationwide branches and 997 establishments.
MULTIPIX, HD-DVM are trademarks of Multipix Intelligent Systems